Are you looking for an exciting way to support your community? Attend the Hooked UP Anglers for a Cause charity event this May! This is HUA’s first annual fishing tournament, and Mike Shaw Toyota is happy to show our support.
What is Hooked UP Anglers for a Cause?
HUA for a cause is a fishing tournament for charity. The goal of this event is to raise money for the Ronald McDonald House located in Corpus Christi, TX. This upcoming fishing tournament is set for the weekend of May 5th-6th. It will be held nearby at Bluffs Landing in Corpus Christi, TX. (If you are traveling from far away, you can even book a room at Bluffs Landing for the weekend).
- The entry fee for the HUA Fishing Tournament is $500. This covers full access to the tournament as well as the events.
- There is a 4 person maximum for each team. If desired, a team can consist of less than 4 people. However, the cost is still $500 per team.
- Teams have the option of paying an additional $50 for the Big Red, Big Trout, and Big Flounder pots.
- Check-in for the fishing tournament is at the Captain’s Meeting on May 5th, beginning at 6:30 PM. Each team must have a member to check in. The Calcutta begins once the meeting has ended.
- Fishing begins on May 6th, once there is enough sunlight to go out onto the water.
- Weigh-in begins at 4 PM on Saturday, May 6th. Participants must be in line by 4:30 PM in order to have their catch counted.
*Prizes are awarded based on the heaviest weight, not length. Click here for more information regarding tournament specifics.
**Neither the HUA or its Sponsors are liable for any injuries caused during this tournament.
Mike Shaw Toyota Supports HUA
Join Mike Shaw Toyota in giving back by supporting this upcoming charity event. It’s not too late to sign up, so gather your team and register today! Email Ashley Walk or Krystal White at email@example.com for further information. After the fishing tournament has ended, stop by our dealership to find the perfect Toyota vehicle to meet your needs.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.